Saturday, August 26, 2006

Extra! Extra! Read all about it!



Dearest readers, may I direct your attention to the right sidebar to the section titled Headlines. These are the headlines of various news items which struck my fancy during my perusal of the vast Interweb. Since I am perpetually encased in technology and information, this list is in a constant state of change.

I know that, of late, I have not had as much time to dedicate to posts for this repository of web-nooks and and techno-crannies, but Fear Not! for the stream of information that I tend provide is neverending and something new can always be found in the Headlines.

You can also subscribe to it via RSS, here.

So if you find yourself in need of something to read, and I am not living up to my end of our contract, there is always something to read there.

Enjoy!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home