Thursday, July 20, 2006

Lack of Posts, and The Washington Post

Dearest Readers,

I apologize for the lack of updates over the last few months. My production, while not completely non-existent, has most certainly dropped off a tad since June. This is because I started grad school and my time has, in fact, been non-existent. My class will be ending next week, so I'm optimistic things will pick up again and time will rejoin my life.

On a totally unrelated note -- besides the word "post," which I found serendipitously agreeable -- the front page of the Business section of The Washington Post had a positively brilliant article the other day on the RIAA and its stranglehold over Congress.

Jake over at IPac did a great commentary on it and highlighted the best parts, so I'm not going to attempt to reinvent the wheel. So pop over there and check it out.


1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home