Friday, July 14, 2006

Solve Sudoku (Without even thinking!)


Sudokus are number logic puzzles that are, of late, becoming the latest craze for bored people everywhere. Find a full proof method of solving them at the link.

Solve Sudoku (Without even thinking!)

This instructable provides step by step instructions to complete a Sudoku puzzle by simple process of elimination.

One of the things I that drove me crazy about Sudoku is how difficult it is to return to a puzzle if you get interupted. This system allows you to walk away from a puzzle at any time and return exactly where you left off.


1 Comments:

  • Huh

    Maybe I can actually try playing this stupid puzzle if I know how to kick its ass, at least a little bit.

    I still prefer the crossword.

    By Blogger christian wolfe, at 2:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home