Tuesday, September 13, 2005

iPod nanos proof of Intelligent Design?

I want an iPod nano. I have no use for one; I already own an iPod that holds 5 times as many songs. But, as are most things Apple, it is just so damn sexy. Yes I called a piece of technology sexy, but this time it applies. I know you don't care, but I do.

In other news, I just completed a lovely 13 hour day of work. Tomorrow the software that I am responsible for will begin the "release process" (a process that is far more convoluted than I'm sure you wish to read) Rest assurred, however, that my life over the next week will be akin to watching a Lifetime movie you have to do a paper on, a seemingly neverending series of mundane and random events of which you must somehow, by the grace of whatever Intelligent Designer disconcerts you the most, make sense. Wish me luck.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home